Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-07 Origin: Site
The single-layer glass reactor can provide high temperature reaction (the highest temperature can reach 300 ℃); it can also be vacuumed to do negative pressure reaction. The single-layer glass reactor can perform various solvent synthesis reactions under constant temperature conditions. The reaction part of the instrument is a fully sealed structure that can be controlled. It can continuously suck in various liquids and gases under negative pressure, and it can also be refluxed or distilled at different temperatures.
So how to maintain the single-layer glass reactor?
1. Check the instrument carefully before use. Whether the glass bottle is damaged and whether the interfaces are consistent, please handle it gently.
2. Wipe each interface with a soft cloth (can be replaced with a napkin), and then apply a little vacuum grease. (Be sure to cover the vacuum grease after use to prevent dust from entering.)
3. The ports of the glass reactor should not be screwed too tightly, and should be loosened regularly to avoid long-term locking to cause the connector to seize.
4. Turn on the power switch first, then let the machine run from slow to fast, and then turn off the switch when the machine is stopped.
5. The PTFE switches everywhere can't be tightened with excessive force, it is easy to damage the glass.
6. After each use, you must use a soft cloth to wipe off all kinds of oil stains, stains, and solvent remaining on the surface of the machine to keep it clean.
7. Loosen each PTFE switch after the machine stops, and the PTFE piston will be deformed if it is in the working state for a long time.
8. Clean the sealing ring regularly by removing the sealing ring, checking whether there is dirt on the shaft, wiping it with a soft cloth, applying a little vacuum grease, and reinstalling it to keep the shaft and the sealing ring smooth.
9. The electrical parts must not be exposed to water, and it is strictly forbidden to get wet.
10. It is necessary to purchase original parts from the factory. Using other parts at will can cause fatal damage to the machine.
11. When doing any repairs or inspections on the glass reactor, be sure to cut off the power and water source first.
The above are the relevant knowledge points of the single-layer glass reactor. I hope that the above content can be helpful to everyone. Thank you for your watching and support. If you need a single-layer glass reactor, choose Mingyi