Views: 14 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-07 Origin: Site
The MD series molecular distillation system is mainly used for the distillation and purification of heat sensitive substances or high boiling substances under high vacuum. The entire system consists of ss316L stainless steel, PTFE and borosilicate glass 3.3. Main application areas: chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, petrochemical industry, perfume industry, plastics industry and oil industry.
Our short-path Molecular distillationhas the following advantages:
1. High evaporation efficiency, reducing retention time; with minimal time delay;
2. The high precision glass tube allows the liquid to form a complete integrated film on the heated surface;
3. The MD molecular distillation system consists of borosilicate glass and PTFE and SS316L, so it has excellent corrosion resistance;
4. The stirring motor system adopts magnetic stirring system, no noise, higher stirring speed and faster film forming speed;
5. The squeegee film forming system is made of PTFE material and 316L, which has higher corrosion resistance;
6, the system's maximum temperature can reach 230 ° C;
7. The PTFE scraper is closely attached to the inner wall of the evaporation, and a film is formed on the evaporation surface by the rotary squeegee to improve the evaporation efficiency and reduce the operation time;
8. The whole evaporator is made of high borosilicate glass, which can clearly observe the operation of the whole process;
The heating method can be changed according to actual needs: heating of the ceramic ring to achieve heating temperature: room temperature - 350 ° C;
The all-package distiller can be modified by changing the distillation as needed: the feed pipe is heated, and the heavy components and light components are thermostated.