Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-30 Origin: Site
Commonly used names for small freeze dryers are: laboratory freeze dryers, experimental freeze dryers, small freeze dryers, small freeze dryers, laboratory freeze dryers, laboratory vacuum freeze dryers, small vacuum freeze dryers , Experimental freeze dryer, experimental freeze dryer, etc.
Vacuum freeze-drying technology is also called freeze-drying technology, which quickly freezes items at low temperatures, and then in a vacuum and low temperature environment, the frozen water molecules in the items are directly sublimated into a process in which water vapor escapes. The product obtained by freeze-drying It is called a lyophilized product, so the lyophilized product will not destroy the original chemical structure and morphology of the sample, and the biologically active material can still restore the conformation and biological function before lyophilization after being re-dissolved. Freeze-drying technology is widely used in the scientific research and production of chemical, food, materials, medicine, biological products and other fields, such as biological products, biochemical drugs; microorganisms and algae; there are also some drying operations for vulnerable and oxidizable substances, such as biological products. Dehumidification preservation of specimens and biological tissues, historical archives, cultural relics, dehumidification of microporous parts, etc. Vacuum freeze dryer is abbreviated as freeze dryer. The basic composition of laboratory series freeze dryer includes vacuum pump, cold trap, freeze-drying chamber, vacuum and temperature control system, and other functional accessories such as multi-manifold, capping device, common type, etc. Factors to consider when choosing a small lyophilizer for laboratory use.
Factors to be considered when choosing a laboratory freeze dryer
1. The choice of the manufacturer The first choice is a strong freeze dryer manufacturer, and has many years of professional experience and professional technology in the production of freeze dryers, and supports non-standard customization and solutions.
2. Cold trap temperature The cold trap is a device that is placed between the freeze-drying chamber and the vacuum pump to trap steam. The lower the temperature of the cold trap, the stronger the capture capacity of the cold trap, but the lower the temperature of the cold trap, the higher the requirement for refrigeration, and the relatively high machine cost and operating cost.
3. The amount of ice that the cold trap can capture is related to the total amount of sublimation of water or other solvents in the laboratory's daily experimental operation samples.
4. Ultimate vacuum The ultimate vacuum reflects the leakage of the freeze dryer and the pumping efficiency of the vacuum pump. The vacuum degree of the experiment operation should be within a reasonable range. The vacuum degree is too high, which is not conducive to heat transfer, and the drying speed drops instead.
5. The freeze-drying machine of the laboratory series of the control display system is mainly used for freeze-drying of materials, small batch production and freeze-drying process condition tests. The control system must have real-time display of freeze-drying process parameters, such as cold trap temperature, vacuum degree, stage time and total process time, etc.; set, modify and effectively execute freeze-drying process procedures; it is recommended to have a communication interface to facilitate data collection and storage .
6. Freeze-drying methods and functions According to specific samples, there are different options for freeze-drying methods. Common laboratory freeze-drying experiments adopt freeze-drying in the freeze-drying cavity or hanging bottle freeze-drying. If the freeze-drying cavity is freeze-dried, you need to buy a freeze-drying cavity, and you need to do the vial freeze-drying and choose a capping Device; if it is a hanging bottle freeze-drying, you should choose a multi-manifold, which is suitable for round-bottomed flasks, wide-mouth filter flasks or ampoules, but pay attention to whether you need to choose the corresponding adapter to combine with; if the samples involved in the user test For both intracavity freeze-drying and external bottle freeze-drying, you can choose a freeze-drying cavity with an external hanging port.
Different experiments and different samples have different functional requirements for the freeze dryer. Generally speaking, for the freeze-drying of food, Chinese herbal medicine, powder materials and other samples, it is generally recommended to use a shelf-type freeze dryer; for the operation of vials, you must choose Freeze dryer with capping device; it is recommended to use the bottle-hanging method for freeze-drying preservation of microbial strains and be sure to choose the ampoule adapter for freeze-drying; if you want to study the freeze-drying process curve, you must choose the controller to support eutectic Point test equipment and software and other working models.