Views: 23 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-25 Origin: Site
The rotary evaporator will have certain dirt and wear problems during use, which will have a certain impact on the product performance of the rotary evaporator. In order to ensure the normal operation of the rotary evaporator, the maintenance of the rotary evaporator is indispensable for users.
Features of Rotary Evaporator:
1. The structure is reasonable, the sealing effect is strong, the corrosion resistance is strong, and the vacuum degree is -0.096Mpa.
2. The water bath is raised and lowered, and the main unit is independent, which is easy to disassemble.
3. Stainless steel base and frame construction are composed of stainless steel material and aluminum alloy castings, beautiful and generous in appearance.
4. Fluorine rubber sealing ring combined with PTFE sealing components, resistant to many kinds of corrosion.
5. Stepless speed regulation, digital display of speed, digital display of temperature, more intuitive and convenient.
Rotary evaporator maintenance method
1. Check the instrument carefully before use. Whether the glass bottle is damaged and whether the interfaces are consistent. Be careful to handle it gently.
2. Wipe the interfaces with a soft cloth (can be replaced by napkins), and then apply a little vacuum grease. Be sure to cover the vacuum grease after use to prevent dust from entering.
3. Each interface should not be tightened too tightly, and should be loosened regularly to avoid long-term locking and causing the connector to seize.
4. Turn on the power switch first, then let the machine run from slow to fast, and then turn off the switch when the machine is stopped.
5. Teflon switches everywhere can't be tightened with excessive force, it is easy to damage the glass.
6. After each use, you must use a soft cloth to wipe off all kinds of oil stains, stains, and solvent remaining on the surface of the machine to keep it clean.
7. Loosen the PTFE switches after the machine is stopped, and the PTFE piston will be deformed if it is in the working state for a long time.
8. Clean the sealing ring regularly by removing the sealing ring, checking whether there is dirt on the shaft, wiping it with a soft cloth, then applying a little vacuum grease and reinstalling it to keep the shaft and the sealing ring smooth.
9. The electrical parts must not be exposed to water and damp.
10. Please turn off the power switch before maintenance, and disconnect the power cord from the power supply.
11. The maintenance of internal electric control components and heating components must be performed by professionals or professional electricians.
12. When cleaning the site, do not directly pour water on the product or use abrasive powder, thinner, petroleum, kerosene, acidic substances and similar items, otherwise it will cause electric shock and other accidents.